Dental benefit options for individuals and companies of all sizes.
These plans are ideal for students, self employed professionals and retirees.
They are also ideal for companies seeking to provide required benefits and those looking to distinguish themselves while recruiting top notch employees.
Orthodontic Edge: This is a plan for care and treatment for those needing braces.
BenefitSource provides access to vision programs including Vision Service Plan, Superior Vision and Vision Care Direct (search for a participating VCD provider here). These plans include discounts for eye exams, eye glasses and contacts, and significant savings for LASIK vision correction surgery through networks of participating vision care providers.
Value Added Benefit Program
All members and that are enrolled and their dependents are eligible for the BenefitSource Value Added benefits and services. A detailed description of these benefits and services are described here. A brief list of discount programs and services is:
- Supplemental Vision Care;
- Senior Care Services such as Meals on Wheels, Hearing Hardware and Non-medical home health care, all services to facilitate seniors remaining in their home as long as possible;
- Complementary and Alternative medicine visits for Acupuncture and Chiropractic care;
- Wellness Service visits for massage therapy, spa services, cryotherapy, and discounted membership for New Mexico Sports and Wellness and Aesthetics and Athletics:
- Entertainment and Life Enhancement discounts for membership at a local country club, Dave and Busters, Toltec Brewing, Lyon Auto Spa, Wigs by Mary Lou, and Advanced Prosthetics & Orthotics.
Life and Disability Insurance
We can bundle these programs with fully customized life and disability insurance for groups with two or more employees.
There are many exciting benefits for Presbyterian Medicare Advantage Plan Members!
As Open Season approaches, get your copy of the Presbyterian Health Plan Dental and Vision Options and the PHP Federal Dental and Vision Application for full information about the dental and vision options available to members of Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. Federal Government Enrolled Members. Members can find participating contracted vision providers for the Vision Care Direct Plan here.
BenefitSource members enrolled on one of our dental plans through the federal program offered by New Mexico BlueHMO Preferred will be automatically renewed for the 2020 benefit year. We will be sending additional information late November to this membership.