To our Business Partners and Customers,
This is a challenging time for everyone. We at BenefitSource are concerned about the health and safety of employees, colleagues, community and family. We have taken steps to ensure that our Business Continuity Program enables us to continue to respond to our customers during this trying time. Following are some of the steps we are taking:
- We are closely following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as from Local Health Officials;
- We are minimizing exposure to our own employees so we can ensure stable service by enhancing our remote-work capacity so our employees can work from home;
- We are increasing workplace sanitation and educating employees on health and safety best practices;
- We are preparing for extra flexibility in administration of benefit continuation, eligibility, reinstatement and other measures as the needs arise;
- Our providers are required, under their standards of care, to take precautionary measures to safeguard their patients’ health and are also following all guidelines from the CDC and Local Health Officials.
Be assured we will be here for you through these difficult times. The national insurance carriers with whom we work have provided guidelines for situations their members may experience during this time. Please contact our customer service department or your account manager for the specifics on the policies.
We will keep you posted in the event we must shift to remote working status. Thank you for your ongoing partnership and please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time with questions or concerns.