Presbyterian Health Plan Members
Presbyterian Health Plan Membership has its privileges. All members enrolled in Presbyterian Health Plan are automatically enrolled the BenefitSource Value Added program at no additional cost. Each service is provided through a network of providers that participate with BenefitSource. Use the Provider Search prompt on this website to locate providers.
Value Added Services include:
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM): Acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage therapy, and naprapathic medicine. We ask that you exhaust any benefit you may have on your medical plan before using this discounted service.
- Fitness and Weight Management: discounted membership at any of the five New Mexico Sports and Wellness facilities, discounts at participating yoga studios, discounts at Fitshop and Jenny Craig Weight Management.
- Vision Care and Audiology Services: audiology centers provide hearing care and hearing devices at discounted rates for members. Through a special arrangement with Vision Care Direct, comprehensive eye exam, eye glasses-frames-lenses or contact lenses are available at discounted rates.
- Assisted Living Services: members receive special discounts for Meals on Wheels, which is a home delivery service of meals for those who are home bound or otherwise unable to obtain proper nutritional meals on their own. Members are also eligible for Non-Medical Home Health Care which is a service that provides assistance for those services that are not reimbursed by Medicare, but are designed to help with daily non-medical activities, such as bathing, custodial care light house cleaning and meal preparation.
For more detailed information please review the 2017 PHP Value Added Benefit Guide
All Presbyterian Health Plan Members enrolled through the Federal Government are automatically enrolled in the Value Added Service program described above.
In addition, members may purchase any one of three dental options that best fit their dental health needs.
Dental Options for Federal Employees:
- Option 1: Sandia Plan. Members enjoy savings with our low, preset fees on most types of dental work. This includes coverage for preventive, basic and major services as well as orthodontics. This option is an In-Network plan only and has year round open enrollment. Sandia Plan Fee Schedule.
- Option 2: Elite Plan. This plan is a comprehensive PPO indemnity dental plan. Th Elite Plan allows you to see what your out-of-pocket cost will be before you even see a dentist. For a comprehensive list of these savings review the Elite Plan Fee Schedule
- Option 3: PPO Dental Plan. This is a traditional dental indemnity plan with freedom of choice to see any dentist. Members have lower out of pocket cost and no balance billing when using PPO Dental Providers. This plan also includes coverage for orthodontics (braces) for children to age 19.
Vision Materials Benefit for Federal Employees:
BenefitSource and Vision Care Direct have teamed up to provide the option to purchase a vision materials plan. This plan helps with purchasing eye glass frames, a variety of lenses for eye glasses or contact lenses. Members obtain this benefit through the Vision Care Direct network of providers. To search for vision care providers, please use the VCDPlus Plan Providers at www.visioncaredirect.com
Enrollment is limited to the Federal Employee Health Benefit Open Season held every fall.
Learn more about these plans, review the 2018 Presbyterian Health Plan Dental and Vision Options
Enroll on the plan with the 2018 Dental and Vision Application
Presbyterian Individual and Family Plan
Presbyterian Individual and Family Plan Dental coverage is now available at a low monthly cost. Presbyterian Health Plan and DentalSource have partnered to provide dental coverage to Presbyterian Individual and Family Plan members. This is a PPO Dental Plan, which means that members have lower out-of-pocket costs when obtaining dental care within the network. Members are also covered when obtaining dental care from non-participating providers. This plan is underwritten and administered by Companion Life Insurance Company. Members must be enrolled in the Presbyterian Individual and Family Plan to enroll in this dental program. For more information about this dental plan, please review the 2018 Presbyterian Individual and Family Dental Plan brochure and application.
There are many exciting benefits for Presbyterian Medicare Advantage Plan Members!